Monday, December 17, 2018

Interactive Secret Message Card - Video Tutorial



Hello Oddballs

It´s me, Tina: Today I finally have the tutorial for the Secret Message Card for you.
Since my PC did promlems, I worked on the video for about a week.


 I colored with polychromos and I created the background with watercolor paints


For this interactive card i used a Oddball New Release.


You can use my discount code
>DTTINA10<
to get 10% on your next purchase.


 


And here you can watch the tutorial.



Remember also our current blog challenge...
Come on and play with us...



See you soon...


Tina



 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tina, for this fabulous tutorial on this fun nutcracker card. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thank you for showing us how you did it, this is wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete