Monday, December 24, 2018

Video Tutorial - Interactive Pendulum Card


Hello Oddballs


It´s me, Tina:  As promised, today give it the video tutorial for the Pendulum Card.
I used a new release of OddballArt Stamps: Cute Whimsical Witches Holiday Kitty #493

You can use my discount code >DTTINA10<
to get 10% on your next purchase.



 And here you can watch the video tutorial



If you feel like it, have a look at the Oddball Shop and 
pick a suitable motif for a Pendulum card.

And at our December Challenge you can take part still until 30th December.

Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love
Come on and play with us...
there are great prizes to win.



I wish you all a merry Christmas, happy holidays
and a happy new year.


See you soon...


Tina



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment