Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy Holidays To You and Yours!

 




Hi friends! Hope you had a wonderful celebration of Christmas with family and friends although it is quite different because most of us did some celebration through Zoom calls, Messenger, or Google Meet but at least we were able to see our loved ones. So today, I am bringing another last minute inspiration for a Christmas Card.



For today's card, I used CCC # 132 Cozy and Thankful Digi Stamp. I colored it using my Arteza Ever Blend markers and fussy cut it. I also used Crate paper patterned paper from my stash and that serves as my background with some snowflakes designs.


I also added some Arteza Glitter Gel Pens to add dimension to our cute girl with her cozy outfit and her beautiful hair.



For the sentiment, I used Simon Says Stamp Comfort and Joy Stamp Sets. I stamped it with Scrapbook.com's Black Hybrid Inkpad on a piece of White card stock and you're done!

I hope you like and got some inspiration from my super easy Christmas Card and give it a try! 

Don't forget to visit Oddball Art Website and subscribe to the Ghoul Plans! You can also use my discount code DTMARJ10 to take advantage of 10% OFF any image from the website.

Take care and stay safe!

XOXO
Marj
































1 comment: