Friday, December 4, 2020

Pop, Fizz, Clink!

Hello! 

First Friday of the month, it's time to present the exclusive stamp for Oddball Stamps subscribers. 


This is a very versatile stamp of a girl with a bottle and a glass. The digi, “Pop, Fizz, Clink”, is made up of the girl, the bottle and a feeling. 


On this occasion, and since the Christmas celebrations are approaching, I have accompanied it with image #311 "I'll cry if I want to Birthday Party Jaz" and I have placed them in the context of aforemencioned celebrations, toasting and congratulating Christmas or celebrating that this horrendous year is finally over. 


In any case, it is a very easy card to make. 

To start, I colored the stamps with Finecolour alcohol markers, and cut out by hand with scissors. 

I cut a panel of white cardboard and using an embossing folder as if it were a stamp, I irregularly stamped the background of stones with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. 

On a piece of cardboard cut out by hand with scissors, not quite straight, I applied Distress Ink Black Soot to achieve the dark gray tone of the floor. 

I also applied it to the edges of the feeling. 


Finally, I glued everything in place forming the scene. 

With a black gel pen I painted the strings to the balloons. 

For a final touch, I glued the panel onto colored card stock to frame the scene. 

And that's it. 


As you can see, it is very simple to do. 

I hope you like and inspire. 

Remember that you have a challenge open on the WIX page of Oddball Art Stamps, where you can get many prizes; that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations; and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases. 

See you!














1 comment: