Friday, December 11, 2020

This year Santa forgot the list!

Hi! 

Once again I come to bring you a little inspiration with stamps from Oddball Stamps




As you can see, it is very simple, very much in my style. 

The background is inked in Distress Ink Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch; the floor is white card stock lightly inked with Distress Ink Weathered Wood. 


The digis are colored with my alcohol markers and cut out with scissors. 

Finally the sentiment is a phrase that I printed on white cardboard and inked with Distress Ink Wilted Violet. 


To add a little light to the sky I drew little stars with a white gel pen, silver gel and white concealer. 


I hope you like and inspire. 

Remember that you have a challenge open on the WIX page of Oddball Art Stamps, where you can get many prizes; that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations; and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases. 

See you!













1 comment: