Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Hello! 

Today a short entry to show you a very simple and quick Christmas card to make to send to those contacts who have been left behind in the agenda and to whom we still want to send a congratulation on time. 


You just have to color your favorite digis, place them in a festive situation and add a poster with the sentiment. 


In my case I have used Oddball Art Stamps #273 Fran Tick & Dave The Bat prepare for Christmas and #123 Cassie Cuddles & Friends, and I have colored them with my Finecolors. For the sentiment I used a stamp with a die to match a banner and a second stamp with the sentiment "Merry Christmas" 


Done! 

In a few minutes you will have your greeting card ready to send. 


I hope you like and inspire! 

Remember that you have a challenge open on the WIX page of Oddball Art Stamps, where you can get many prizes; that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations; and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases. 


See you!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!! Lovely Card! Kisses, Natalia @la_maleta_encantada_scrap

    ReplyDelete