Friday, February 19, 2021

Create

Hello!

Today I bring you a very simple but successful tutorial with Oddball Stamps digis.




Once the images had been colored using alcohol markers, this time my Finecolour and my Ohuhu pastel color set, I cut them out with scissors.


On a white cardboard panel and with the help of the markers, I drew a wall and a floor in yellow and gray tones.


After gluing all the elements to the background, I added the feeling as a painting hanging on the wall.


I glued the entire panel in turn with double-sided foam tape to a colored cardboard base.

To finish, I made a matching envelope decorating it in the same way as the background of the card.


Simple and pretty.

I hope you like it, inspire, and encourage you to participate in the monthly challenges on the Oddball Stamps WIX page.

Remember that you have a discount code, DTIRENE10, for your purchases in the Oddball store and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work on the networks.


See you!





No comments:

Post a Comment