Sunday, February 28, 2021

The fairy of poppies in bloom🌸🌸post by il Cieco Fuffo


Hi all Creepy Girls today we have a date with our beloved Lizzy's Oddballs. To encourage the tender buds that are timidly popping up, I wanted to create this card with one of my favorite flowers ... Poppies. As I imagine Walt Disney Fantasy-style flowers blooming (surely in my garden only they can make flowers bloom as much as I'm good at gardening !!) with fairies and glitter dancing, here is my poppy fairy.

I LOVE poppies, but so much and when I saw this digital I exulted, I'm talking about...

Digi Stamp Bee Happy Spring Flowers Bees and Sentiment Image 534 e Digi Stamp Cute Fairy Girl in Heart Antennas Fairy Love with Sentiment Image 504

Let's proceed up on ... always the design on the PC first ...

and then coloring after printing

At this point, before coloring the background, I printed and cut the paper shapes to mask the design. After that I created a thin vintage metallic orange foil frame with my cricut maker.


Once the frame was created, I prepared the other elements of the card always with cricut and photoshop. The scallop base is a file that I bought on a design shop while the writing is that of the poppy set with an addition of mine with a font that matches very well.

The writing rests on a rigid Vellum to give it that detachment from the bottom and give it a floating sensation (at least for me!).
Well Girls that's all for today, I leave you one more photo and have fun with these Digital Stamps, they are fantastic!

Ypurs Cieco Fuffo!
💗

1 comment:

  1. OMG WOW 😍😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️ so freaking beautiful!! Poppies are my FAVORITE too!! I love this so much!!! ❤️🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete