Friday, October 4, 2019

A treat for you

Hi everyone!

Today I bring you the tutorial of this card made with this week's freebie CCC 73 Poison Petunias, which you will have on your mails this night if you are subscribed to the Oddball newsletter






I have also used the IMG #476 Digital Stamp FortuneTellers Circus Magic Glass Ball Pastel Goth and #199 Spooky Book Stack colored with my alcohol markers and the collection of digital papers Pick your Poison




Then I made a template in white cardboard, drawing the shape of a round table. Once done I transferred it to a garnet cardboard and gave shadows with the markers.





I cut out a white cardboard base



And made a background with Distress Ink: Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot inks 




I glued the elements to the colored base highlighting some pieces 





I cut out the base of the card and a second layer of the digital paper collection to contrast the scene and the base.



I sticked everything together



Finally, I added some details like a touch of shine on the bottle and on the ball with a Winks of Stella marker and Glossy Accents 



I hope you like it inspire you and encourage you to make your own creations that we will love to see in the hashtag #creepycutechronicles

Also you have the discount code DTIRENE10 at your disposal to buy many digits in the store of Oddball Art Co.

See you!


1 comment:

  1. Love this project. The crystal ball looks so realistic with the 'sheen' on it.. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete