Tuesday, October 29, 2019

OddBall Ambassador Feature!

Hello everyone!

It is my pleasure to once again share with you, our featured Ambassador for this month. October came and went in the blink of an eye, and one Ambassador took advantage of every day to do a countdown to Halloween. 

We saw her creativity and talent in full swing, and today I wanted to give her a huge shout out! One if my favorite cards she created this month, used IMG#510 Creepy Cute Doodle Sheet Bones

I love this shaker card and the traditional Halloween colors used. Fantastic card, Celia!

Are you following the Ambassadors on Instagram?! We share content regularly,  do fun giveaways and share tons of inspiration find us here!

I hope you all have a fantastic Halloween!

Eny Dunn
Lead Ambassador for OddBall

2 comments:

  1. What fun card. Love the sentiment and the overall design. Big Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!!! Congratulations Hun!! Thank you for all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete