Tuesday, October 15, 2019

An Oddball Halloween

challenge banner
Hey Oddballs...its EK and I am popping in to remind you that there is still time to play with the current challenge over at Oddball Art.  Since it is October and the high holly days at Oddball (aka Halloween) it is the challenge is the perfect theme...Monsters on Parade.
EK Gorman, Oddball Art Challenge reminder a
Today I am using IMG 106 Halloween Candy Corn and IMG406 Halloween Ghouls to create my Halloween themed card.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art Challenge reminder c
I colored the images up with my copic makers and fussy cut them out.  Then using some halloween themed printed paper, I created a fun spooky themed background for my candy corn and ghosts to had out on.  I also love the piece of halloween themed ephemera that I found to add as a sentiment for this project.

I also added a few drops of glow in the dark Nuvo Drops, because who doesn't want their halloween cards to glow in the dark.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art Challenge reminder d
This isn't a great photo, but you can sort of see how the drops are glowing!

EK Gorman, Oddball Art Challenge reminder b
I really can't wait to see how you play with this month's theme.  Until then, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Awww i love it and it glows in the dark just makes it even cooler. They photo is great I know how hard it is to capture that. 😍

    ReplyDelete