Tuesday, October 1, 2019

MONSTERS PARADE!

Hello! We start a new month and with it comes a new challenge at Oddball Art Stamps!



This month the theme to follow is "Monsters on Parade", although you already know that everything goes in the Oddball challenges.




I continue in my line, a mixed media background, with gesso, textured paste, embossing, metallic acrylics ... and on it, the image that I have chosen on this occasion, # 458, colored with Copic.








Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.

Encourage you to participate in the challenge, in which everything goes, but if you follow the topic you can opt for TOP3


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment