Thursday, April 23, 2020

Little Boys Are Just SUPERHEROES in Disguise!

Hello

Today Thursday I bring you a card dedicated to those children who are going through the confinement without hardly protesting and that for me are some heroes in disguise!


I made this card with the img# 163 Digi Stamp Set Big EyeBoy & and his pet Bats Billy Bat's stamp and, although my intention was to use the sentiment of the freebie #95 Superheroes, in the end I wrote it by hand inspired by it, so that not stand out as much on the background


First, I colored Billy with my Finecolors and cut it out.


To make the background, I drew a couple of playground elements freehand and also colored them with my alcohol markers.


Then I made a mask with some post-it notes and covered them

Once masked, I used inks and a homemade stencil to make the soil green and the rays of the sun.
While all this was drying well, on the other hand I inked a patch of white cardboard with a couple of shades of green and I punched it out in the shape of a lawn.

I also punched the fence on gray cardboard.


Finally, I started to assemble the card and glue the elements.

As the feeling did not convince me how it was, I decided to hand it over and write it directly on the background.

To finish, I made a "closed" sign to hang on the park gate.


And that's it. It seems more difficult than it really is.


I hope you like it, inspire you and encourage you to do your own projects with Oddball stamps that you can buy with the discount code DTIRENE10.

Remember that you can use the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations and that we can see them.

See you



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful little scene. Love you coloring and details. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete