Saturday, April 11, 2020

We have a date...


Hello!

Today I bring you an inspiration card for the DT of OddballArt Stamps.
I have made it with one of the elements of the January 2020 CCC Premium Monthly Exclusive.


It is a very simple and easy to make.


To start I colored the stamp and cut it out.


To make the background, I colored a few spots with a watercolor marker on a plastic and added water. I placed my cardboard on that wet ink and repeated until the stain was to my liking.
Then I splashed a few matching drops with alcohol spray ink.


Once everything was dry, I pasted the digi and added a handwritten sentiment: "We have a date after confinement"


I think it may be a nice card for someone to know that there is a light behind the tunnel.


I hope you like it, it inspires you to use stamps that may not be the theme you are looking for, but that can be adapted, and share your work with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles so that we can see them!

Remember that you have at your disposal the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball store

See you!



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. Love your background and the sentiments you used.. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete