Thursday, April 30, 2020

May Day



Happy May Day Oddball’s!  I love The month 
of May, right off the bat you have May Day (May 1st) then Mother’s Day and my birthday 😉 All kidding aside, welcome to May!
My inspiration project is a smash up of several Creepy Cute Chronicles images.  First we have the hearts from CCC 91, then the syringe from CCC 102 and this weeks CCC premium images!
After designing my layout on the computer, I colored all the images with Prisma premium colored pencils.  For the syringe I colored it then I put down a layer of Glossy Accents and added fine red glitter (not sure who made it). The blood drops are enhanced with Tulip Sparkle puff paint and so are the hearts on the various images.  I really love the way everything pops on Kraft paper.  Do you work on different colors of paper or are you a strictly white person....just curious 😉!  Love sentiment from Kelly Creates and snark sentiment from Dylusions

No comments:

Post a Comment