Monday, November 16, 2020

๐Ÿ’”A special Gift to get you in the Spirits of the things-Card๐ŸŽ

 

Hello everyone Micette and Spooky Girl, with not a few technical problems here is another card for the OddballArtStamp Dt in which I interpreted some Halloween-themed digital stamps for a content not related to this party. It happens to everyone to give some unappreciated gift, it is inevitable, with this card I wanted to exorcise, in a humorous way, the fear that one has of making a mistake on a gift and focus on the importance of the thought one had for the person who receives it.
To make it I used two sets of Digi Stamps :





I reworked them as usual with Photoshop and then printed on paper for Markers, I then printed the same image on masking paper to cover the colored drawing and proceed to create the background.





To create the background I used two masks I created to separate the wall from the floor and then I characterized the two different sides with stencils, one by AgaBaraniak and one by Tim Holtz, blending different colors of Oxide and drawing small details with white gel pens. and black.

Here are some basic tools I used, you don't just see masking paper.


NB. A little anecdote about the creation of the masks, when you spray the spray glue on the back of the paper to make it repositionable adhesive, it is good to do it a few hours before, if not the day before, otherwise you risk it being too sticky; in my case, having little time, I hadn't waited for these times, and when I went to remove the mask the glue took away the glitter of the nun's dress polka dots and left, here and there, some small residues, so be careful!


Well Micette and Spooky Girl that's all for today, I'm waiting for you for questions and comments on the Oddball Blogg and mine.
Random Kiss
Yours 
CiecoFuffo



No comments:

Post a Comment