Sunday, November 8, 2020

πŸ’€πŸ’–πŸ’–ARE YOU OK CARD… by il CiecoFuffo πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’€

 

Hello everyone My TINI Kittens today I show you another card made with Lizzy Love stamps for OddballArtStamp. Does it look like Halloween themed? Noooo far from it!


In this card, besides my beloved masking technique, I also used a stencil and a mask and created two masks myself for coloring the background.





These are the two masks made with paper that I made to become adhesive to create the sky and the earth.

FORE MORE INFO HOW I MADE THIS CARD SEE THE VIDEO ON MY YTπŸ‘‡

for not Italian Cardmaker activate the subtitleπŸ‘„πŸ‘„






The images on this card are taken from the CCC # 71 SCARE CROW Stamp Set.



I colored the characters with Copic Markers and finished them with a black and white gel pen. For the background I used the Distress Oxide shaded thanks to the stencil and the masks I mentioned earlier ant the pastels.
***

This are the tools that I use.


It's All My friend, see te video for see how I made this card!


Random Kiss from yours

Cieco Fuffo


No comments:

Post a Comment