Thursday, November 12, 2020

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ☕Fall Vibes Card...CCC130☕πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

 

Good morning Spooky Girls in this new episode of Oddball's Creepy CuteCronicles I present to you a new set of digital stamps created by Lizzy for the members of the band, "FallVibes. Do I have to explain the meaning? Autumn Autumn Autumn ... and this for me brings back the wonderful colors of the trees and the sky in this period. The mid-seasons will no longer exist, but luckily the colors remain!

Let's start seeing how I made this card right away. First of all being digital files, I composed them with Photoshop in the image I had in mind, I then printed on Fabriano's smooth watercolor paper and I moved on to coloring the sky / background with Distress Oxide Sprays, but not by spraying them, but rather spreading them with a brush.




Once dry, I gave light strokes, first with a Yellow Gold metallic watercolor by Gansai Tambi and then, again in gold, but with the Foil by Heidi Swapp on details in Tombow-Mono Liquid Glue, spread and left to dry, once ready I just pressed the Foil on top and it stuck to the glue.


At this point, let's move on to coloring our beautiful protagonist and the Leaves, also beautiful protagonists. To do this I used a combo of Mission Gold Water Color-Gold Class watercolors, Lyra polycolor pencils-Rembrant and my inevitable black and white gell pens.


After coloring I cut out the edges of the card and aged the frame with the distress ink of my heart. I attached the card on a Bazzill "Crimson" base and voilΓ  that's it.

Now all that remains is to prepare a good Pumpkin Spice Latte and relax.

I leave you with a small close-up of the materials used and small pieces of details, I wait for you in the comments and on the Oddball Blog.

If you want to buy the stamps I used or others I leave you my discount code for the OddballArtStamp DTDIA1 Shop.








random Kiss, Yours
CiecoFuffo

4 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful card! How did you paint with the distress oxide sprays? Did you spray on a craft mat first or just dip the brush in the bottle? Thank you Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam I prepare a palette of colors by pouring a drop or two on the crath mat, then with the brush those as if they were watercolors. in certain points I prepare the paper by wetting it before coloring it. Once dry, I wet some spots and make sketches to oxidize the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the detailed instructions. I appreciate the response and have to try it! :)

      Delete