Friday, November 20, 2020

Leaves are falling. Autumn is calling!!

Hi!

As DT of Oddball Art Stamps, today it's my turn to bring you some inspiration in the form of a tutorial to make a cute little card with the freebie of the week, Crisp Leaves. 


I have used the Premium version of this freebie, as well as two more images from the Oddball Stamps store: img #376 Rustic Forest Birch Trees, which I printed twice on the same cardstock by cutting out the white edges and bringing them as close as possible without spoiling the digi, at the height of my card; and image #485 Rudolph Cute Reindeer Christmas


Once all the stamps on my card had been colored with my Finecolours, I cut out the girl, the sentiment and the deer; and with a shear I cut the bottom of trees to the size of my panel. 


In order for the deer to stay behind the trees, I cut a few lines to pass through the digi with a cutter. In this way, it gives the appearance that it is after the vegetation. 


After gluing all the digis in place, I glued the panel onto a gold-colored mirror cardboard and it is on the base of the card. 

And it's ready! 


I hope you like and inspire. 

Remember that you have a challenge open on the WIX page of Oddball Art Stamps, where you can get many prizes; that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations; and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases. 

See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment