Saturday, November 7, 2020

Sweet as Maple Syrup Monster Inspiration! CCC 129 This week's release!

Hi there Oddballs!   

This here is the sweet little dragon and leaves from CCC 129,  today's image release!

I typically don't create cards, but this turned out so cute, I just couldn't resist!  Thinking this might be a great Thanksgiving card,  Front could say... "Hope your Thanksgiving is..."   Open card,   "Sweet as Maple Syrup".


The pumpkins are from CCC 127 release a couple weeks back.   These are the perfect pumpkins to color,  nice a plump.   

Supplies Used:

  • Dylusions Acrylic Paints.   I use them sort of like water colors to color these images.  I use a very tiny brush,  wet it, then take a tiny bit of paint and swoosh it around.   This creates a nice neat dark edge on one side, and a blendable edge on the other.
  • Glossy Accents.   I used these on the half closed eye, the paw pads and Maple Syrup Bottle.
  • I used paper from a 12" x 12" Paper Pad by We R Memory Keepers.  I couldn't find a title, but it has a Rooster on the front.
  • I used Foam squares to prop up most of the images for dimensional interest.
  • The larger eye is a Googly eye,  medium-small size.
And of course the fabulous images from Oddball Art,  Lizzy Love!

CCC 127



CCC 129

For $15.00 a year.....  You get a new Digi Set release weekly!   And,  after you  sign up.... you can download all 120+ images from prior weekly releases!   Plus, you get a Monthly Member Exclusive set of images every Month for the entire year as well!    To sign up,  follow the link below!

NEW ISSUE OUT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!


While you're there,  at the bottom of the page is a place to SUBSCRIBE to the Creepy Cute Cornicles Newsletter.  You will get a bunch of inspiration and a free image sent to your e-mail box every Friday,  for Free!

Check it out!
Pamela

I'm just getting started, but here is a link to a few other posts on my blog if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment