Saturday, December 7, 2019

Happy Holidays


Hi everyone!

Today I bring you an inspirational Christmas card with theimg# 263 Big Eye Girl Winter Snowfall Fight Tia the Ice Queen stamp that I have accompanied with a tree that you can get in the img# 273 Fran Tick & Davethe bat prepare for Hollidays.




First I made a very simple background masking the bottom of my base and painting the top with alcohol ink spray in blue and dripping a white corrector liquid on small spots. I let everything dry well.




Meanwhile, I colored the stamps with my Finecolour and added a touch of white corrector liquid to the tree to simulate the snow.




I pasted my images on the background, highlighting the girl with 3D foam.




Finally, I cut a border-shaped feeling to accompany the card and reviewed the letters with a transparent Wink of Stella and added some sequins to give it more shine and relief.




I hope you like it, inspire you and show us your creations with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles.
Remember that you have at your disposal the discount code DTIRENE10 to buy new stamps in the Oddball store.

We read very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment