Wednesday, December 18, 2019

If You Knew My Family



Hey Oddballs.  It's EK and I've been making of course a ton of holiday cards lately, and am feeling a little burnt out. Don't get me wrong, I love holiday cards, but most of them are so serious. 

So I thought I would take a little break and create a bit of fun to my holiday card line up. Did you know that Oddball Art has a whole collection of holiday themed digital stamps?  Today I pulled two different digis out to create my humorous holiday card.  Today I am playing with IMG491 Scrooges's Kitty and IMG352 Xmas Fred Bear.

IMG_E8191

I pulled out my colored pencils to color these images, and I just love how the cat looks like he is so very guilty of something.  What?  We don't know, but diffidently guilty.

  IMG_E8192

I like how these images make a card perfect for any cat family, but it is still pretty light hearted.  I also like the sticker sentiment i pulled out to finish the card.  It says, "if you meet my family you would understand", and lets be honest...that could not be more true.

IMG_E8193

Do you like serious cards, or ones that are lighthearted?  Let me know in the comments below what your favorite type of holiday cards are to make.  Until then, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I love this cute little cat card! I definitely prefer the lighthearted cards, humorous cards, naughty cards, anything BUT serious cards really hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete