Saturday, December 21, 2019

Magic Slider Card Tutorial

As part of the 12 Days of Creepmas here is my Magic Slider Card tutorial as promised.   Unfortunately like everything in my life I am late but at least I showed up 😏 that's the way I see it anyhow lol

I hope you find my video easy to understand, I tried to simplify the process as best I could.


To have the best success with this process, especially if you have not created a card like this before you should start by downloading this diagram below, printing it out to have beside you thru the entire video and cardmaking process.

All of the pieces have been labelled to make the video easier to understand.


  • The Card Pocket are the #1 pieces
  • The Magic Slider are the #2 pieces 
  • The Card Base are the #3 pieces 

NOTE: The piece labelled 3B may not be necessary if you are using white cardstock for 3A.  Since my 3A was purple I added the white cardstock piece 3B to be able to write on easier.



.
 You can also download and print the supplies list if that is helpful for you.

Links Below....






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Tutorial, I will make it!!!

    XOXO
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome 😍 and YAY I can't wait to see yours!! 🖤. Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. How fun.. I have always wondered how these cards worked.. thanks for the mini tut.. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete