Friday, December 13, 2019

Zombie Santa Creepy Cute Chronicles Tutorial


Hi everyone!

Today I bring you another way to use digital stamps and it is that we can not only print them in the size we want, but if we use the png format, we can make our compositions directly on the computer and create the image we want to color and capture in our work




This is what I have done in this Christmas card that I have made with the freebie CCC83 Zombie Santa (that you will receive those who are subscribed to the newsletter, tonight), img#142 Creepy Cute Christmas HereComes Zombigale, img#333 Digital Stamp Creepy Cute Birds Dressed forHalloween Ready Mom and the tree included in img#273 Fran Tick & Dave thebat prepare for Hollidays.




Once I had the scene mounted, I resized it to the size I wanted and printed it.
It is colored with finecolour alcohol markers and the effect of the snow on the trees was made with white liquid corrector.




As you can see, one of the images, (the girl), is not printed with the rest of the scene, this is because I did not have the PNG of the image at hand and I had to print it in pdf. This way you can also see the difference




That's it. It is a very simple way to use the digi stamps and also fast, perfect for those last minute Christmas cards, LOL.





I hope you like it, inspire you and share your creations with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles so we can see them.




I remind you that you have at your disposal the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball store.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment