Friday, December 27, 2019

Zombie Gift


Hello!

Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you had a great Christmas Eve and that Santa brought you a lot of presents!




Today is Friday and once again I bring you a tutorial for the oddball DT. This week, the star of the CCC85 Zombie Gift is this terrifying little box that I have accompanied with the images #392 Digi StampBig Eye Whimsical Christmas Wendy Winter and one of the latest releases of Lizzy Love, image #543 Digital Stamp Cute Big Eye Christmas Deer Girl WithLights.




It is a very simple and quick card to make to continue with the series of quick ideas for last minute cards.





After coloring with my alcohol markers and cutting the images, I made a very simple background with a spray ink and white splashes. To give it a festive touch, I drew an imperfect frame with a Golden gel pen. I pasted the scene in its place and added a yellow card base for more light to the card.




The feeling is what accompanies the Premium version of the freebie.





I hope you like it and give you ideas for your last minute cards. 
Share your creations with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles. Remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddballstore and that in the blog you will find much more inspiration.


I wish you a wonderful end of the year and that the new one comes full of dreams come true!

See you next year!

Happy 2020!





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. Love your coloring and overall design. Hugs AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete