Monday, April 26, 2021

A Vegan Pic-Nic- a card for

 
Good morning Creepy Girl today I show you my colorful card created for the Friday post of Oddball as inspiration ... that is, I tried to put in just the best I could, in addition to the use of various digital (which you can find in the shop of Lizzy), I used a stencil overlay and created a mini double shaker card.

First of all I created my stamp composition in Photoshop and printed it on marker paper.
The stamps are:


Once printed I colored them with my beloved Copic and then I switched to masking to cover the design and create the background.




These are the little puddles that I created directly with masking paper







Once my composition was covered I took my stencils and my distress oxides and I started to create, first the sky and then the lawn.





You can't see it in the photos but I then used a stencil for the blades of grass as well.
The stencils I used are:
_My Favorite Things "Rolling clouds"
-Polka doodles "Grass Lawn stencil"





I then recreated the Boken effect with two other stencils, Aga Baraniak for the large circles and Moda Scrap for the small ones, and a pearl ink "white shimmer Delicata by Tsukineko.
I then finished coloring the puddles and creating the highlights.
For the shaker I took the curve of the rainbow and I traced, cut and engraved an oval shape to create the window.




This is the back of the card with the portion peeking out from behind the cloud-colored window


After having boxed the various sections well with the thick double-sided tape, I chose my sequins and closed the card.







I leave you to other more detailed images below






Well, I'm done for today too, I had a lot of fun creating this card as usual, and I hope it can somehow inspire you for your work.
I send everyone a sea of random kisses
yours
CiecoFuffo


2 comments:

  1. This Card is so pretty😍😍😍. Kisses, Natalia @la_maleta_encantada_scrap

    ReplyDelete