Saturday, April 17, 2021

I'm so over winter and ready for Spring!!

Hi!

Today I bring you a little quick inspiration with stamps from Oddball Stamps.


It is a very easy card to make, but I think it is quite beautiful.




Once the stamps were colored with Finecolour and Ohuhu markers, I cut them out with scissors.


For the background I inked the sky with the help of a stencil and I-Zink Mer du Sud ink, leaving the lower part of the panel uncolored.

With a black fine-tipped marker, I marked the separation of the horizon between ground and sky, and drew a puddle.


I colored the grass directly with Finecolour markers from the green-yellow range and the puddle water with two shades of blue and a white gel marker for the reflections.

I glued all the elements with white glue.


As you can see, very simple and fast to do.

I hope you like and inspire. I remind you that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases at Oddball Stamps, the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and a lot of monthly challenges in the Wix Spaces.

See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment