Monday, April 5, 2021

💚💚💚Wellcome to Ghoulish Garden💚💚💚

 



Happy Easter dear Creepy Girls, in this somewhat breathless period in which sometimes the sun is still obscured by clouds and rain, I show you this card as if it were an excerpt from everyday life. Who knows if among you there are those who keep their tender plants at home in the winter to protect them from the cold ... up and up we are almost there, soon they will be free. I dedicate this card to the last rainy day, whether symbolic or not, before the exuberant arrival of sunny days and perhaps carefree days.

To recreate it I used various stamp sets from our dear Lizzy from OddballArtStamp:

-GHOULISH GARDEN digital stamp

-CCC142 WTF Cactus digital stamp

-CCC138 ART YOUR HEART OUT digital stamp

-MARCH MEMBER ESCLUSIVE RAINY DAYS digital stamp

Basically the procedure is the same, I design everything on the PC with photoshop and then print on paper for markers. This time I wanted to play a lot on the composition and intertwining of the different timbres to create a very dense set of figures, to create an almost normal life scene.

Once the coloring was done I created the background, however small, first passing a pink base with a copic pink and then passing over it with a "shifter Brust" stencil and a "victorian velvet" distress oxide all by Tim Holz, creating a 70s wallpaper.I finished the edges with the same oxide and that's it.It's done for today too, I hope to be able to inspire you with my cards and with my way of using digital ... which I love more and more!

A kiss to everyone, I wait for you in the comments below and on the OddballArtStamp blog.

yours

CiecoFuffo

1 comment: