Sunday, April 18, 2021

Rainbows Follow Bad Weather

 Hi crafty ghouls,

I don't know what the weather is like in your country, but in Belgium it is a different season every day. Last week we had 20 degrees on Monday, rain on Wednesday, snow on Friday (I really want to put away my winter clothes), but one thing is sure, rainbows follow bad weather. Soooooo, I created this fun colorful card using this weeks Creepy cute chronicles image from Oddball Art CCC#148 and paired it up with Maddie IMG#109. Here is a step by step tutorial. Hope you like it


List of supplies:

-CCC148 + IMG109

-Copic markers

-Nuvo Drops

-Ranger Dylusions Dyalog stencil

-Texture paste

-White cardstock

-Purple cardstock

-Glue

-Scissors



IMG 109

_________________________________________________________________________________


Step 1:I created a raindrop background with white cardstock, the Ranger Dylusions Dyalog stencil and white texture paste.


Step 2:

While the background is drying I colored both the rainbow image CCC148 and Maddie IMG109 with my Copic Markers.



Step 3:

With scissors I cut out both images and glued the images onto the background and I added the sentiment that come together with the CCC148 image


Step 4:

Glue the card on purple cardstock and add some pink and yellow drops to finish it of.


If you enjoy my posts here on the Oddball Stamps blog, I Love to welcome you back next time to my blog Doodles & Diaries  xoxo
Kelly Wauters

No comments:

Post a Comment