Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I Love My Cat ATC!

  Good morning friends!  Jenn here today and I decided to make a cute little ATC.  This one uses the box from CCC #145: Spring Cleaning and the kitty from CCC #149: Haunted Picnic - I cut along the box edge and tucked the kitty inside to look like he was playing in the box, as my kitty Merlin loves to do:


This paper pad from Doodlebug Designs is called Smitten Kitten and was perfect to pair with the kitty stamp - I added some stickers from the same line and a little ribbon tag.  The images were colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.

I'm off to spend the day crafting - I'm so looking forward to it. Lizzy's images are so much fun to play with, there's such a huge variety that I never get bored!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!  Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment