Friday, April 2, 2021

The Dust Bunnies Killed my Cleaning Fairy!

Hi there!

The card that I show you today is made with digis from Oddball Stamps and is very simple to do.


The main digital stamps of this mini slimside card are the CCC 145 Spring Cleaning, img# 170 Fiona Feary and img# 433 Mischievous Bunny with Lucky Human Feet that you can find on the Oddball Stamps website.


I'm not particularly good at drawing (actually, I'm very bad), but a simple drawing that works as a background is enough to accompany these digis and put them in context.


The scene I drew here is a very simple wooden floor and a wall with striped wallpaper. All very simple. To accompany and occupy a little more space, I also drew a cabinet and a television, which are nothing more than straight lines forming rectangles. Add a bit of depth and voila: my protagonists are in a living room doing a spring cleaning.


It is easy to fund like this and quite fast. We also managed to color the card and create a complete scene.


After coloring the stamps with the chosen medium (in my case, I colored them with my Finecolour alcohol markers) and cutting them out, we only have to arrange the characters in the place where you imagined them from the beginning and… finished card!

Super simple and super fast.

I hope you like and inspire.

Remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases on the web, the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and challenges to have fun participating in the Oddball Stamps WIX Space.

See ya!



1 comment: