Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Bears and Flowers!

 Hi Oddballs!  Jenn here today - we had some excitement at our house yesterday morning... I live smack dab in the geographical center of Massachusetts in a town called Rutland.  It's a rural town but has had a lot of new developments recently, leaving the wildlife struggling to find places where they can safely roam and live.  Anyway, yesterday morning this guy stopped by our neighbor's bird feeder and chicken coop looking for a snack and we all scared him off so he wouldn't get into trouble...


Pretty cool, huh?  The neighbor called the Mass Wildlife Association and was told we have 2 known bear dens in the woods behind our houses.  I won't be going for any strolls through the woods any time soon!

Today I have a couple of projects to share with you using the fun May Members Exclusive Images Creepy vs Cute - first up is a card using my standard format of 5.25x5.25 inches:


And a couple of ATCoins (my new addiction - ha!):


I hope you are all enjoying some nice weather and spending some time in the fresh air and I hope you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend coming up!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment