Saturday, May 22, 2021

Pop pop Cute Medical Lab...a card by ilCiecoFuffo spot #27

 
Good morning Creepy Girls today I'm here with you with a new Shaker card ❤️❤️❤️ yes yes I know lately I put sequins everywhere, but I love the sparkle they make and the noise when you shake the card. For this creation I used an element of one of the latest OddballArtStamp CCC150 "MED LAB WORKER WEEK" stamp sets, it is the first time that I have not dyed one of her sweet girls, but these test tubes have stolen my heart and imagination.
First I made the writing, I put my Maky (Cricut) and its holy precision to work, in fact it is not a writing made by me, but a real part of the set of stamps, which however I have rearranged to my liking with Photoshop, and digitally colored and later with Cricut Design Space I created the outline. Of course then I had to work hard to put it back together without breaking anything, but I succeeded🤪🤪.


At this point, after opening the image of the test tubes, I composed the card again with Photoshop and printed everything on paper for markers and masking. I colored the stamp on the base and cut out the mask.


After applying the mask on the drawing, test tubes and hearts, I added more bubbles by creating drops on the base with masking liquid, in this way I ensure a perfect white at the end of the card.
Let's move on to the coloring now, below you see the final pieces that make up the final card, base card, transparent acetate, white base, but below still the time of drafting and the colors.

To create this shade I used Distress oxides spread with a Taylored brush.


I love this color combo, don't you?



Spreading out the color, I cut out the inside of the tubes to create the window, I applied the acetate sheet behind, made the skeleton to contain the pillettes with the thick tape put double and then the delusional part ... put the beads and let them stay within the boundaries of the double-sided tape😱😱
On the white base I passed the dirty paint brushes that I had used for the top of the card and I slightly smudged it, with a pen then I wrote "pop pop pop" here and there to simulate the explosion of bubbles. I then closed everything very very carefully.

I attached the writing I had created first and here the card is finished!

I send everyone a lot of kisses and I hope you liked this card, for questions and comments I am waiting for you on the OddballArtStamp Blog, that is below.

Yours 

CiecoFuffo





For the background image :Freepik  by brgfx








1 comment:

  1. OMG what a wonderful card!!!!!
    The link to the BG picture doesn't work :( ;)
    Thankx
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete