Monday, May 3, 2021

Vellum card with CCC Edition 150

Hey there Crafty Creeps!

Celia from Paper Beats Rock Designs back to show y'all a quick card tutorial using the latest edition to the Creepy Cute Chronicles made for Med Lab Worker's Week!





After going through a few problems I figured out a few helpful tips for creating a project like this:

1st- I printed out my stamp using the "Draft" mode on "Printer Paper" to make sure the least amount of ink is used.

2nd- I left in on the printer for about a ½ hour before I even touched it. I wanted to make sure it was thoroughly dry before doing anything.

3rd- If your ink isn't drying in a timely manner, you can clear heat emboss over it to seal it.

4th- I used alcohol markers on the backside of the vellum to color it. The vellum will take the color nicely, but if you try on the front side with the ink, it may smear and bleed.


Head to the Oddball Shop and join the Creepy Cute Chronicles to enjoy a fun new stamp every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment