Thursday, May 6, 2021

Say Your Pwayers Wabbit!

Hello crafty friends!  Jenn here today and it's a beautiful day here in central Massachusetts - I hope you are enjoying sunshine wherever you are!  I'm really looking forward to nice weather, opening windows, playing with my grandbabies outside... but I digress.  Today I'm here to share a card with you that I made using the kitty from CCC 149 Haunted Picnic and CCC  147 Bunny Butt:


I colored with a combination of Blick markers and Prismacolor pencils with mineral spirits.  I like to keep my cards fairly clean and simple to keep the focus on the image and/or sentiment.  I also love combining images from different stamp sets to see what I can come up with - creativity is fun for me.  See you all next time - thank you for visiting!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment