Friday, May 28, 2021

Enjoy your days off... if they let you!

Hi!

Today I bring you a quick and simple tutorial as DT from Oddball Stamps in which I have used the images #361 On the Dock Charlie’s Gone Fishing and #499 Cute Kiss My Sass Woodland Critters


I have colored them with my Finecolour and trimmed with scissors.


On the basis of the card I drew the scene with a pencil: the sand, the plants, the water and the rest of the dock.


Once the sketch was finished, I went over it with a fine-tipped black marker and colored it.


Finally I glued the stamps and printed the sentiment on a white cardboard with the font in blue tone, adhering it to the base with double-sided 3D tape.


It's simple, it's fast, and it's pretty.


I hope you like it and inspire you and remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases, the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and a lot of monthly challenges on the Oddball Spaces site.

See you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment