Monday, August 16, 2021

Card "Flowers shall grow" by Roberta Cercato

 


Good morning friends!
Today I keep you company with a project that is still very summer .....
As soon as I saw this Oddball Art digital stamp I liked it immediately and I thought about using it for a card.
The digital stamp is Creepy Cute Big Eye Hula Girl Spooky Sue; I printed it and colored it with my inseparable Spectrum Noir Classique.
For the background this time I wanted to dare a little more .... I had bought some Finnabair products and I wanted to experiment with them.
First of all I passed some black chalk on the background making some ripples.
Once dry, with a cloth I passed the waxes, orange, purple and green and I got this beautiful effect.

I really like it, I think I will continue to experiment with these products!

See you soon with another colorful project!

Roberta


No comments:

Post a Comment