Sunday, August 29, 2021

Card "Octopus" by Roberta Cercato

 


Hello friends!
Today I created this card with one of Oddball Art's digital stamps, specifically I used Whimsical Steampunk Octopus Freddie "Legs" Wise-Key Image no. 250

To make the card I first printed the digital on cardboard suitable for use with alcohol markers and colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.

To create the background I had a lot of fun!
It has been a while since I bought some Finnabair products and this time I wanted to dare a little more .... I really like the result!

First I passed a coat of white chalk, glued the gears and I ran black chalk.
Once dry, with a brush I applied various colors of Finnabair wax, green, orange and blue; finally I attached a few pieces of gold leaf here and there.

And here is a detail of my project


Did you like my card?
See you soon with another project!
Roberta


No comments:

Post a Comment