Sunday, August 22, 2021

Hello Pumpkin

 Hi crafty friends,

Halloween is around the corner and that means there are a lot of Pumpkins and Skeletons on my desk. You can call me Halloween obsessed. Current mood is Pumpkin spice, so I created a card with image CCC#68 TIS THE SEASON

https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/ccc-68-tis-the-season-creepy-cute-chronicles

I printed the image and colored it the image with Copic Markers.

I used a book page from an old French book that I found in a thrift store and aged the edged with some black ink. Glued it onto black paper. Then I added a piece of black and white polkadot ribbon, a paper spider web and the round 31 (from Tim Holtz). 

Finally I added the quote "Hello Pumpkin" and some rhinestones, et voila. 


Happy crafting.


xxx Kelly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment