Sunday, August 15, 2021

💓💓 Love from Deep...an octopus love-card by ilCiecoFuffo💓💓


Hello to all and all my Kittens, I am always a little fugitive but there are ... for you today I have a new card with a color that I had not done for a long time !!!
First of all the stamp .. it is a Digital of OddballArtStamp that I had for a long time in my PC,
I had bought it even before being part of the DT, a tender octopus or a calmed Kraken? How do you see it? Between tender and Steampunk, it was love at first sight.
To color it I used the Caran d'Ache watercolor pencils that, honestly, I had in my drawer for millennia🤭 but never used. Will you tell me, still watercolor with images printed by printer and not with waterproof ink? And yes!!! I'm not giving up! I'll make that ugly halo of melted ink disappear, and this time I did it!

First I printed on Canson 300gsr watercolor paper and then I watered everything down and dried and then watered and dried again, and so on for about 4 times, until all the ink that had not set on the paper ran out😈😈😈 .

At this point I started coloring with my watercolor pencils by layering different colors and intensities ... cabbage I forgot how funny they were ❤️ Just color piece by piece and then pass the water to alternate areas ... I know in words it's complicated!




However, I have given some metallic touches with the Gansai Tambi Starry for the hat, the lens and the googles.
The background is always made with pencils on which I applied some drops of glue and once dry they will allow the foil to cling.



The sentiment is made with two mediums, a die and a cut made with my Maky, "Love" is in fact a WaffleFlower die on watercolor paper by me, while "from Deep" is carved on pink Bazzil foil with the Cricut maker.


I then glued my writing and off to the frame that I made with a light blue 220gsr cardboard, also from Canson.

And go ... it's over❤️ And do you ever use watercolor pencils? Do you have a light touch or do you like to go heavy with color?

I'm waiting for you here on the Oddball Blog and on my social channels for any questions ...

Random Kiss
yours
CiecoFuffo

No comments:

Post a Comment