Saturday, August 21, 2021

Fintastic!

Happy Saturday!

 

This time I wanted to do a something with a twist and this is what happened :)

I used IMG #476 Fortune Tellers Circus Magic Glass Ball & IMG #410 Whimsical Goldfish & Bubbles, assembled those with text editor and printed it. I coloured the image with alcohol markers and white gel pen. 
 
 I used Halloween 2018 Stay Creepy digi paper pack on the front and then I die cut an opening to a card base (I wanted to tape the image inside the card, so that there is little surprise). 
 
I also added die cut anchor and stamped New Job text.


 

And here's the inside part.

Fintastic is stamped and I doodled the frame.



With this code DTMER1  
you can buy 2 digi stamps from
Oddball Stamps
and pay only one.
The more the merrier!


Happy crafting!





-Merja-

No comments:

Post a Comment