Saturday, June 24, 2017

New Release - Cinda As A Unicorn IMG384

Hi Oddballs - Angie here with another Inspiration Post for New Releases.

I am using Cinda As A Unicorn IMG384A&B.
IMG384A is first with her Neon Unicorn Horn and Unicorn Poop 💩, just to be different!



And with IMG384B, I thought I'd do one for our Africana sisters - hoping I did ok, and promise to improve!


Love them both, but my favourite is my Africana Cinda - will definitely have to start doing some more.
Both cards are very simple in designs and images coloured with my Copic Markers.
Papers used are from Prima Marketing and both are from the Time Traveller's Memories Range.

I hope you have been inspired, and I look forward to seeing how creative you can be with your Cinda Unicorn. Don't forget to pop them in the Blog Challenge so I get to see them and comment.

Thanks for reading and until next time, Happy Crafting.

Angie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment