Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Shaving Cream Marbled Backgrounds Tutorial with Jennifer Greco

Hello Oddballs! Jennifer here with a messy, funky, and fun tutorial for you this morning! We're talking background papers from me again, in case you haven't had enough yet. You can check out the full tutorial on my blog HERE, but here's a sneaky peek, along with a view of my final, finished card featuring Image No. 252 Fearsome Fiona. The Devil, you say! ;)

Here's the final project, just to give you a glimpse:


And here's a closer look at the finished product from just the tutorial; custom and individual marbled background papers made using ink and shaving cream. 


Cool, isn't it? Check out my full tutorial post on my blog. Shaving Cream Backgrounds Tutorial post.

As always, if you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Art Stamps, please follow me over on my personal blog, Glitter In My Hairto see more of my creative work!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment