Monday, February 26, 2018

When Nothing Is Sure Mixed Media Card


Hey Oddballs!  EK here to share a Tips and Tutorial Video!

I pulled out IMG328 Madhatter for today's project and decided to show you how I would not only color up this card with my Prismacolor colored pencils, but how I go about making a mixed media card as well.

To check out how I made the card today, by clicking the link below.

*********************************


I am enjoying the wonky bubbles on the side of the images...seems very Alice to me.

I'm loving the sentiment I picked for this card, since when it comes to the Hatter, nothing is sure and everything is possible.

I don't normally play with layers like this, but I had so much fun adding the embellishments, that I am going to have to start using layers more.

Thanks for checking in today, and if you create any mixed media cards featuring Oddball Art, make sure you share it over on the Facebook Page.  

Need an Oddball Art image, then use DTEK10 in the Oddball Art Store for %10 off your total purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment