Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Wall :)

Hello Oddball's

 Today I show you card that is a little different than usual :)

 The basis is a design paper in wood look.
I colored the Digi with Spectrum Noir and Twinmarkers.
I have drawn the walls of the digis a bit longer :)
At the bottom I have torn stripes in different lengths.
These were colored a bit with Metallic Twinmarkers.
In the sign I wrote with a calligraphic pen * Messy and Sketchy *, since it is topic in April.

  I use the image: Speech Bubble Image No. 93



 For your next purchase by Oddballs use my code: DTHEIKE10
so there is 10% discount for you :)


 If you want to visit my blog: https://heikesart.blogspot.de/


 The Oddball Etsy Shop has many wonderful images, just take a look, it's worth it :)


 Thank you for your visit :)
 * HeikesArt *

 

No comments:

Post a Comment