Friday, November 27, 2020

Thankful & Cozy

 Hello dear Oddballs!

It's Merja here ☺️ I made a card using new CCC133 Thankful & Cozy Gwendolyn digi image and background paper from CCC117 Sweet Smiling Skulls

Gwendolyn is so cute, don't you agree?! 


 

I  coloured the image with alcohol markers and added some texture to jackets fur with snow pen. I love the hair colour 💜


 

To the text frame I added some turquoise pearl pen and coloured the leaves with pink and purple. I also used paper distresser to the edges of the patterned paper.


 

I hope you like my card!

 

Remember that with this code DTMER1 you can buy 2 digi stamps from Oddball Stamps and pay only one. The more the merrier!



Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE It! 😍😍😍😍Beautiful Card! Kisses, Natalia @la_maleta_encantada_scrap

    ReplyDelete