Thursday, March 4, 2021

Sometimes You Feel Like a Blunt

Hey Creepy Cuties!  Remember me?!?  No?  Well, it HAS been a while... this is Jenn and I'm back on the Oddball Design Team after a "brief" (HA!) 4-year hiatus from crafting!  A lot has gone on in my life since then, so feel free to visit my blog if you'd like to see what I've been up to!

Today I would like to share a card I made to celebrate Women's History Month - this card uses image #279, Sometimes You Feel Like a Blunt.  This card is representative of all women in the cannabis industry including Chelsea Handler, who recently released an Inauguration Day-themed Cannabis Kit titled "America is Back". Proceeds of the kit will benefit the nonprofit Cage-Free Repair.


I colored this image with Blick Studio alcohol markers and paired it with some designer paper from Echo Park called Witches & Wizards.  I added a piece of tie-dye tape, some tear-drop gemstone stickies, a gold peace sign brad, and a cannabis leaf embellishment.  I kept this pretty simple - I hope you like it.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment