Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

 Hi crafty friends

It's the most Wonderfull time of the year! A Holiday that we are celebrating all over the world.

The perfect time to make some greeting cards for friends and family. 

I made this Christmas card using Big Eye Alex at Christmas Holiday. Love her Christmas outfit and festive bows.

https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/digital-stamp-kawaii-big-eye-alex-at-christmas-holiday-alex-image-no-357

I colored her with Copic Markers.

The background is inspired by a patchwork blanket. Just squares of Christmas paper sewn together. And some glittery stars to add some sparkle. And this cutie definitely deserved some gift.

I love how she turned out! So festive and cute. And of course she tried to be Nice 😃.

I hope I could inspire you with this card and I want to wish you all a Holly Jolly Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment