Saturday, March 26, 2022

Say your pwayers, wabbit!


Hello

Today I bring you an inspiration card with stamps from Oddball Stamps.


This is a card in one layer and to make it I have used the CCC #147 “Bunny But” stamp by simply coloring the image as it comes in the compressed file, with alcohol markers.


Once finished, I cut the panel down to a size that would allow me to create the double framing effect with a dark cardstock and card backing.


As you can see there is no difficulty. There are many stamps in the Oddball shop that come with pre-assembled scenes that you simply print and color to create a card quickly and easily.


I hope you like and inspire. Don't forget to visit the Oddball Stamps page to see all their stamps and use the discount code DTIRENE10 on your purchases. When you share your work, remember to use the hashtag #creepycutechronicles so we can see it.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment