Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Art Crayon Art Journal

Hey hey! Design Team member Alexa here!
Today I'm bringing you a fun art journal page featuring this gorgeous set of stamps & Marabu Art Crayons.


You can hop on over to my blog & check out a video tutorial/ product play & learn a bit more about Art Crayons, Pastels & Gelatos too!

For this project, I simply prepped a mixed media (heavier weight paper) art journal page with some Gesso. I then took over my art crayons and paintbrush & created a fun wash of color on the background & then added some scraps of paper.

I also used my art crayons to color the feathers:

Next I painted in my dreamcatcher & added some text & voila! A beautiful art journal page!


Hope you enjoyed this fun project! Go grab some art crayons & stamps from the Oddball Art Shop & get creating! Don't forget to use code "DTALEXA10" for 10% off your purchase! 


No comments:

Post a Comment